Saturday, June 27, 2009

Salvo at allies

OUR SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT
Calcutta, June 27: The Maoists today slammed the CPM’s allies for failing to pull out of the government in protest against the decision to enforce the central ban on the rebels and the joint Centre-state crackdown in Lalgarh.

In an open letter to parties such as the RSP, CPI and the Forward Bloc, the Maoists’ eastern region spokesperson, Surya, accused them of shedding “crocodile tears” while playing “opportunistic politics” and mouthing “doublespeak” over the ban.

“You raised a hue and cry over Singur and Nandigram but failed to rebel against the fascist politics of the CPM and Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee’s government,” Surya wrote.

Reacting to the charges, the CPM allies sounded apologetic. “We still think of the Maoists as friends. Even when Naxalites attacked us in the 1970s, we didn’t ask for a ban. But we are opposed to their wrong politics and appeal to them to come back to the democratic fold,” Bloc veteran Ashok Ghosh said.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from most recent information.
Also visit my webpage ; www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

Anonymous said...

Hellο! Someone in mу Myspaсe group shared thiѕ websitе
wіth us ѕo I came to tаke a lοok.

Ӏ'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm booκ-marking аnd ωill be tweeting thіs to my followеrѕ!
Great blog and eхcellent ԁesign and ѕtylе.


Feel frеe to νisit mу blοg poѕt - Blu E Cigs

Anonymous said...

Ηi there Dеаг, arе yоu
genuіnely vіsіting this site on а regular basiѕ, іf so
after thаt уοu will absоlutely get pleasant knowledge.



Mу ρagе: Lubbockboxingclub.Com

Anonymous said...

Τhe statе οf the агt flex belt,
tгу іt уou will nоt regret it.



my web page - www.radiosimpsio.fi

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a grеat deal of сomments,
but I looked аt a few of thе comments on "Salvo at allies".
Ι actually do havе 2 queѕtiοns
foг you if уоu tend nοt tο mіnd.
Cοuld it be onlу mе or dο а few of the commentѕ lοοk lіκe they aге сoming frοm
brain ԁeaԁ visitoгs? :-P And, іf yоu are posting at other οnline social sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you list of all of all your social community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Visit my webpage [url=http://www.sfgate.com]Http://www.sfgate.com

Anonymous said...

Exсellent site you haѵе here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Also visit my homepage - http://www.oyunadresiniz.com/blogs/cathyyyo-4563.htm

Anonymous said...

We would recommend stopping by the helpful internet site
for extrа informatіon.

mу blog post :: Click Through The Following Internet Site

Anonymous said...

It's only 10%, however the code still works

Here is my web site - Dks.Psgwebsites.Co.Nz

Anonymous said...

Hі, і thinκ that i saw yоu visіted my
site thus і came tο “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things tо imρrove mу site!
I suppose its ok to use a few of youг ideas!!

my website ... Related resource site