Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Naxalite surrenders in UP

Agencies
Sonebhadra, Nov 10:
Umesh Kumar Singh, a naxalite from Bihar and active member of Munna Vishwakarma gang, today surrendered before police in this naxal-hit Uttar Pradesh district.
According to police, Singh, resident of Rohtas in Bihar, surrendered after being influenced from community policing at Robertsganj headquarters.
On August 9, 2008, the naxalite had planted bomb to blow-up combing party near Devhar village in this district.
Besides, he had planted bomb against police team in Kone area.
A case was registered and the naxalite has been sent in jail.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always had issues in setting up a verified phone number with my Craigslist account. I have finally found a service that solves this problem.
They sell [url=http://www.craigslistpva.com/]Craigslist Phone Verified Accounts[/url] at the cheapest prices I have ever seen. My experience with them has been exceptional and I highly recommend their service!