offered apologies to the parents of the two deceased youth who died in thelandmine blast
last week inPedabayalu mandal
. It is recalled that two youthM Mohana Rao
and M Ajay Kumar were killed in the landmine blast.Maoists party Pedabayalu and Korukonda Area Committee secretary Sudhir sent an audio press note to the media in which he said that it was the fault of the Maoists and he sincerely offered apologies to the entire village. “They are our people and our family members. We are here to protect the people. Cops are carrying out rallies and protests against Maoists party with rowdies and goons, besides paid agitators," he accused.
He said cops surrounded the PLGA forces at Landulu village area in Pedabayalu on July 19 and attacked. "We escaped from the place safely and we arranged a booby trap at Jandangi area where these youth were trapped. Cops once again attacked our squads where 25 th dagudu palli Daya was killed," he said.
We have set up booby traps in many areas and alerted the locals too. But without knowing this chintalaveedhi youth had come and trapped. Our party village committee members had consoled the bereaved families, who understood the situation. We too also became victims in a few occasions when one of our squad members was killed due to current wire arranged for the farm field. We have not shown any anger against the farmers," he said.
Naxal leader gave elaborate number of police firings against the innocent people and asked whether the cops got any punishment in these killings or in the incident of Vakapalli or any other issue. Now, the cops are trying to corner the naxals with the booby trap issue. Cops are trying to put blame on naxals and trying to provoke the people to create rift between Maoist party and people. He warned that the persons, who are behaving anti-people and anti-revolution, will get punishment in Praja Court